When I was a lad, growing up on a farm near New Dundee, I loved fishing for trout.
My closest friend's uncle owned a farm through which a neat spring-water creek ran, and he stocked it with trout and welcomed us to fish on Sunday afternoons.
That farmer's son is Stewart Cressman who I have, obviously, had the pleasure of knowing for many years. He is a gift to Canadian agriculture.
- Beth Clark, pork producer representing Ontario Pork
- Stewart Cressman, pork producer representing the Ontario pork sector
- Neil Ketilson, representing the Saskatchewan Pork Development Board
- Jean-Paul Laforest, Chair of the Science Advisory Body
- Normand Martineau, pork producer representing the Les Éleveurs de porcs du Québec
- Danielle Pettigrew, representing the Quebec pork sector
- Daryl Possberg, pork producer representing Alberta Pork Industry Services
- Mike Teillet, representing the Manitoba Pork Council
- John Webb, representing the Pork Value Chain Roundtable