Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Raw milk poisons Virginia children

A dozen children and two adults suffered E. coli food poisoning from drinking raw milk in Virginia last year.

The information has just been released this month.

Officials said they didn’t make a public declaration about the food poisonings because they thought all those affected has been informed.

It's one thing for adults to take stupid health risks by consuming raw milk and raw milk products, but it ought to be criminal to expose their children to these known risks.